Welcome!

Welcome to The Modding Prodigy, a Modding website developed by me, Sayak Banerjee( Sayak96) containing my Mods and other works for Games. Download Mods, watch Mod videos and also comment and keep in touch with me!

Read the posts and use the above bar to access all sections of this blog and enjoy! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any query or request or anything!

Thursday 23 April 2015

Make GTA V run good on Old Low End PC!

Hello!

My PC is really old and low spec:

CPU: Intel Pentium D 925( 3.0 GHz, 2 cores)
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar blue, 160 GB

Even in this crap PC, GTA V runs on medium settings on a playable framerate.

Here are some screens:




To Know my Graphics settings and tweaks I used to play GTA V with decent framerate and with no stutter, click HERE

For more updates on GTA V, GTA V modding, and Performance improvement and for more images of GTA V, visit my Facebook page!



No comments:

Post a Comment