Welcome!

Welcome to The Modding Prodigy, a Modding website developed by me, Sayak Banerjee( Sayak96) containing my Mods and other works for Games. Download Mods, watch Mod videos and also comment and keep in touch with me!

Read the posts and use the above bar to access all sections of this blog and enjoy! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any query or request or anything!

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Some of My 3d CGI Renders

I have been working with 3d modeling and rendering software from quite a while now, and Autodesk Maya with the mental ray renderer have always been my favorite, and I am a huge space enthusiast too. So today I am sharing here some of my 3d renditions using Autodesk Maya and mental ray.

A boat in the sea

concept image of a NASA HAB on the moon along with an Astronaut.

3d rendition of an Audi R8 on a mountain road.

A space shuttle in Earth's orbit

A model worktable in vector. This is by Maya Vector, not mental ray.


The earth texture, space shuttle textures, HAB and lunar surface( Apollo 17 landing site) have been taken from NASA.

Rendered using Autodesk Maya 2016 Student Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment