Welcome!

Welcome to The Modding Prodigy, a Modding website developed by me, Sayak Banerjee( Sayak96) containing my Mods and other works for Games. Download Mods, watch Mod videos and also comment and keep in touch with me!

Read the posts and use the above bar to access all sections of this blog and enjoy! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any query or request or anything!

Monday 27 June 2016

S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Tactical Suit for Michael

Play as a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent with Michael!! 

This mod can be used in and after after the mission "Three's Company". You will find the suit as "Spec Ops" in your Wardrobe. 

Any problem or suggestions? I will try to add them in future updates to this mod! 

Installation instructions provided with the mod. 











Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/themoddingprodigy 

My email ID: themoddingprodigy01@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Just read your article. Good one. I liked it. Keep going. you are a best writer your site is very useful and informative thanks for sharing! Known as the "kayak fisherman's issue," how would you oar and fish while on a kayak? With just two hands, how would you hold your angling pole bar and move your kayak? best Tactical Backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your article. Good one. I liked it. Keep going. you are a best writer your site is very useful and informative thanks for Sharing Go for the best quality product possible and research before purchasing one. Wasting money is not something anyone likes, better spend sometimes on research and get the
    best tactical backpack.

    ReplyDelete